The Department of Architecture was established in 2002 at the Technological University (Mandalay).
From the year of its opening until 2019, there are 545 graduates (Bachelor of architecture, B.Arch) and 6 post-Graduates (Master of Architecture, M.Arch).
Currently, there are 12 teaching staffs and 206 students at the Department of Architecture.
Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
Master of Architecture (M.Arch)
To produce free thinking, creative, international standard, outstanding, new generations of architect and to carry out practical research.
(1) To develop International standard architectural curriculum of teaching and learning systems.
(2) To establish a comprehensive architecture library for students to access easily.
(3) To carry out plans and activities to upgrade the capacity of architectural teaching staffs.
(4) To implement standard classrooms and laboratories.
(5) To collaborate with local and foreign organizations for the development of architecture.
(6) To increase architectural projects and research to support the region and society.
Imaginative, Inventive, Creative into Reality.