Department of Electronic Engineering (EC) provides and Electronic engineering education to our graduates and post graduate students. The Department of Electronic Engineering has been established since the Government Technical Institute, Mandalay was opened in 1955. Department started Under Graduate program in the year 1995 and the Post-Graduation Programme was started in the year 2008. Therefore, Department of Electronic Engineering of TUM is 63 years old in engineering education service.
“LET’S COMMUNICATE TO THE WORLD”
The programming will be recognized by international in Electronic and Communication field with research focus catering to the needs of our community.
The Electronics Engineering Programme has the primary mission of providing a quality engineering education with
- To do continual development by reviewing and prescribing modernized curriculum in electronics and communication technologies
- To hold seminars, workshops, conferences and training program for upgrading the teaching capacity of the staff
- To create better learning environments for students
- To equip with practical and laboratory facilities for better performance
- To encourage research projects
- To implement better qualities management system in the department
Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics)
Master of Engineering (Electronics)